BREATHIN SPACE: A MINDFULNESS WORKSHOP WITH WENDY BECKERMAN
Saturday, March 16, 2019, 1:00 – 3:00 PM
Mindfulness is our capacity to bring kindhearted attention to whatever’s happening in the present moment. The familiar phrase, “take a deep breath” can be a reminder to stop and view the immediate experience from a kinder, wiser space. This experiential and interactive workshop offers tools to help you breathe more ease and presence into your body and your life, just as they are. We will:
- Explore the connection between the breath and releasing tension and stress
- Practice breathing exercises that calm the nervous system
- Experience gentle, mindful movements designed to allow more space to breathe
- Focus on the natural breath to improve concentration and nurture relaxation
- Discuss simple self-care tools that can easily be practiced throughout the day.
Be prepared to sit, stand, move gently, and lie down, as we practice being present together. No special clothes needed – just dress comfortably.
To Register Contact: